Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 Wrap-Up: Most Anticipated Books of 2015!

I know, I know, I usually make a list every month already, but there are ones I ESPECIALLLLLY WANT. :DD

I WANT ALLLLLLLLL THE BOOKS.

I'm just going to list the book, the author, the release date and why I want this book! (YES YES, okay, hate me for not giving you a synopsis.)

*********************************************************************************

Book: I Was Here
Author: Gayle Forman
Release Date: Janurary 27th

It's another Gayle Forman book!!
According to her, it contains the hottest guy she's ever written. So am I excited? YAS.
#noshame



Book: Fairest (Prequel to the Lunar Chronicles)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Release Date: January 27th

I want to know why Levana is an evil evil evil bitch. I want to know what threw the whole series into motion.
But I don't want to feel sorry for her. Can I just hate her in peace?



Book: All Fall Down (Book #1 in the Embassy Row series)
Author: Ally Carter
Release Date: January 27th

ALLY. CARTER. NEW. SERIES. I. WANT.
But seriously this sounds so awesome, and with me loving every single one of her novels, I NEEEEEEED IT.



Book: Red Queen (Book #1 in the Red Queen trilogy)
Author: Victoria Aveyard
Release Date: February 1st

It sounds like the perfect blend of fantasy and politics/revolutions, I've heard so many good reviews on it, and the cover is gorgeous.




Book: The Ruby Circle (Book #6 in the Bloodlines series)
Author: Richelle Mead
Release Date: February 10th

SYDRIAN.
PLUS IT'S THE LAST BOOK LIKE WHAAAT?!?!

*also can these covers get any worse? They just do not represent this series well.


Book: The Winner's Crime (Book #2 in the Winner's Curse trilogy)
Author: Marie Rukoski
Release Date: March 3rd

I WANT THIS BOOK SO BADLY. THAT LAST ENDING WAS NOT OKAY. I just want want want want want want this book.


Book: Miss Mayhem (Book #2 in the Rebel Belle trilogy)
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Release Date: April 7th

I love this cover so much. Can we hire this cover artist to redo the Bloodline series? This is so bright and colourful and represents the series so well. I'm so excited to see how the story is going to continues... since we kinda had a situation happen in the last one. PUMPED.


Book: The Girl at Midnight (Book #1 The Girl at Midnight series)
Author: Melissa Grey
Release Date: April 28th

It sounds like a modernized version of Shadow and Bone... which actually sounds really good. I'm excited to see how this turns out, and I've heard really great reviews so far.



Book: An Ember in the Ashes
Author: Sabaa Tahir
Release Date: April 28th

You know how The Queen of the Tearling had all this hype last year because it sold for a 7 figure deal and Emma Watson signed on for the movie already? Yeah this book is getting almost as much hype, and the reviews have been GLOWING unlike The Queen of the Tearling. (I heard it also got sold for 7 figures or is that just the hype? CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS?)


Book: Rogue (Book #2 in the Talon series)
Author: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: April 28th

That last ending was the worst. It sucked. IT WAS PAIN.
Honestly, at this point, I'm just like JULIE KAGAWA JUST TAKE MY MONEY I WANT YOUR BOOKS. *may or may not have read all her books



Book: Crimson Bound
Author: Rosamund Hodge
Release Date: May 5th

ROSAMUND HODGE. ANOTHER FAIRYTALE RETELLING. MY HEART CANNOT. I WANT. I WANT.

Also the cover! WTFFF how it kind of mirrors Cruel Beauty but not really and AHHHHHHH ALL THE FEELS


Book: A Court of Thorns and Roses (Book #1 in A Court of Thorns and Roses series)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: May 5th

Sarah J. Maas+ Fairy/folk tales+ Faeries + Badassness= I NEED THIS BOOK. I NEED IT. I NEED IT. I WANT IT. I WANT.





And now the coverless/possibly release date-less & title-less ones.

End of Days (Book #3 in Penryn & the End of Days series), Susan Ee, May 12th

  • I'm a little hesitant that this series got cut from its original 6 book plan to 3. I had no issues with where the second book ended because I thought at the time the series was going to be 6 books, but then I heard it got cut down to three, which now makes me really curious on how the series will actually conclude.
Book #3 in The Fifth Wave trilogy, Rick Yancey, August??
  • I mean... it's the last one. I actually quite enjoyed The Infinite Sea, despite initially feeling very sketchy about it being so much smaller than the first book. I think the series is heading to a good conclusion and I'm excited to see how it wraps up. Unlike End of Days, I can actually see this series coming to an end. 
Book #4 in The Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas, September 10th 
  • Let's pray this release date is for sure because that's my birthday. #againnoshame I'M SO EXCITED for the next installment of this series! This series just gets better and better and I'm dying to see how everything in Heir of Fire links up with together
Lady Midnight (Book #1 in The Dark Artifices series), Cassandra Clare, September??
  • Emma and Julian! I loved little Emma in City of Heavenly Fire and I'm excited to see her grown-up and kicking ass with that fierce attitude of hers. If it's a Cassandra Clare book, we can expect pain. I'd like a shipment of extra tissues and chocolate please.
Book #3 in The Elementary Trilogy, Sherry Thomas, September
  • THE END DRAWS NEAR. I'm so excited to see how this ends. YES YES. I actually think I could go with another 1-2 books in this series. I'd love to see a more drawn out novel focused on training or like politics and just UGH I DON'T WANT IT TO END :((
Winter (Book #4 in the Lunar Chronicles), Marissa Meyer, November 24th
  • I NEED THIS. It's the last one oh my gosh!!!! I want to know Winter's story and just how everything's going to be resolved. After how things ended in Cress... this book cannot come soon enough. 
*********************************************************************************
2015 sounds like a pretty good year right now. These are the books I'm most excited for, and the chances of me actually writing a review for them are a little higher. I'm looking forward on what these books bring and ugh there's just so much to be excited about. Let me know what you're excited for!

Here's hoping I actually post a review this month. *fingers crossed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template