Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blog-A- Thon 2014

I'M ALIVVVE YESS

I Live photo tumblr_lol0bmzOBd1qdx7pdo1_500.gif

I lived through my exams. Holy crap this isn't even my last year of high school yet. I AM NOW TERRFIED FOR NEXT YEAR. ASDFGHJJKL


BUT ANYWAYS. I AM DONE. I AM EXCITED TO BE ON BREAK.
So like last year, I'm going to be doing Blog-A-Thon again! Three days of posts to end off the year! Usually consisting of a year-end wrap of reviews for series, awards, and my top ten of the year. I'm going to throw in one more post this year. (A very opinionated end to the year... hehe)

SO DATES: Janurary 1st will be my usual monthly post. I'm going to split Blog-A-Thon up a bit so the dates aren't to crazy. I will have one post on December 31st and then Janurary 2nd, 3rd, 4th will be the rest!


Other than I'm going to see if a) I can finish off my reading challenge and b) if I can actually blog something.

OKAY LATERRR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template