Thursday, October 23, 2014

Quick Announcement!

HEELLLLO PEOPLE
I AM STILL ALIVE.
woooohoooooo.

Okay so by now you guys are probably used to use me having impromptu hiatus, and yes this one is no different. School started, and since I'm a senior grade high school student now (!!) LIFE IS DIFFICULT. (Also, to my fellow Americans, I'm a junior I think by your school system... not exactly a senior haha)

So why am I semi-back? I have a longer extended weekend this week, and I plan to use it to FINALLY WRITE MY REVIEW FOR THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS.

I know, I'm so late. SORRY. But better late than never right? Also, just warning you, it's going to be a LONG REVIEW. I'm debating if I want to split the series review away from the last book and do a review on the last book alone since there's so much to talk about! But we'll see how the series review goes first.

There will be a November post, so breathe. I will try to squeeze in another review, and trust me I haven been meaning to do a review of a couple things but honestly the amount of time I have is virtually nonexistent sometimes.

I WILL SEE YOU SOON. (Or talk to you via writing technically...)
Love y'all <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template