Saturday, August 23, 2014

Haulin' It (Day #7 of Summer Blog Craze)

Let's end the this with some gorgeous pictures.


Emma by Jane Austen
Jane Eyre bu Charlotte Bronte
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart bu Richelle Mead
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

(The three classics were a 3 for $10 deal. I couldn't resist.)

I also might have gone a little crazy with Isla.



(For those of you wondering, the Paris bookmark was a gift from my friend from when she visited Paris.) 

Also, the three classics looked like this if you were wondering:


(I would've gotten Pride and Prejudice if they had it... but sadly they did not. I picked Jane Eyre over Sense and Sensibility in the end because I wanted to read that first.)


Thanks to everyone who's been reading this entire Summer Blog Craze! I'm sorry that it ended somewhat anticlimactically, but I think rather prettily. (Although EVERYONE ON TUMBLR IS BETTER AT PICTURE TAKING THAN ME)

I will have some reviews come up soon including a review of Isla SO FOLLOW ME OR STALK ME (no don't stalk me I'm kidding) but make sure you watch for that because man. the feels. ooooooooh the feels.


LOVE Y'ALL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template