Sunday, June 15, 2014

Finals

So..
hmmmm...
something's wrong...
.
..
...
....
......

OKOK I know, I didn't do a June list I HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME.
(I also locked myself off tumblr for three weeks somehow)

So if you didn't realize from the title by now... yeah um heh I took a giant hiatus because of finals.

I KNOW I KNOW I TAKE HIATUSES ALL THE TIME EXCUSES EXCUSES

But honestly, as lazy as I am, finals are actually something pretty serious to buck down for (reason why I haven't seen The Fault in Our Stars movie UGGGH LIFE WHY YOU HATE ME) so I took a hiatus because, well, I needed it.

When I started this blog, I made a promise that I would update as frequently as possible, but at the same time, my blog would not be something that trapped me, forcing myself to write something for the sake of writing something. I don't want to a post a review for the sake of posting a review. I don't want to make myself do this as a chore- this blog is meant as a place for me to express myself, and that's what most important to me.

I will NOT be making up the June list though- it's a very short one anyways, so no point.

SO EXCUSES MADE, what's next?

Well, I opted out for summer school this year, so I have a lot more free time. That means more time to read, blog, watch dramas, etc. So definitely I will be posted a LOT more.

Also, I might do something fun for the summer. I've been thinking of changing some of the tags that go through BookTube (Youtube for books) to a more blog friendly style thing so maybe that. But we'll see.

Obviously, this means this time again next year, I'm going to stuck in the same situation. I hope you guys understand... cause failing school = BANNED FROM BOOKS
and Internet

so yeah.

ok baai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template